top 5 tricks my boys have learnt from dada
My husband is a loving father and loves the fact that everyone says the boys are mini versions of him (i really thought I had the stronger genes!!). I sometimes watch in wonder at the things they are learning from him and sometimes I despair! Here are the current top 5….
1. Tucking winkys into your legs and then shouting “look at me I’m a girl!”
2. Q. What’s hot? A. Auntie (my sister)
3. Q. What do we like? A. Boobies
4. Making a Mama sandwich, I end up the cheese and they are the bread (usually naked bread)
5. The way to describe someone who looks beautiful as “bang tidy”
Honestly… I pity their future wives!!!